This is a half day tour designed for people who would like to experience the delights of the local cuisine while at the same time taking in some of the interesting places of the city. It does involve some walking but has plenty of rest stops to sample the local dishes. We pick you up and visit the old city of Tianjin , "Gulou", where we have a Tianjin locals breakfast. We then head to the famous Nanshi Snack St tasting local foods and snacks along the way. Theses include such delights as Fried Dough Twists, Chatang soup, traditional Tianjin chicken wings, and Sweet Hawthorn Berry, plus others. The tour is lead by an entertaining local guide who is nice, knowledgeable, and speaks good English.
- We will walk through two of Tianjins' famous attractions : Gulou (The Old City of Tianjin) and Nanshi Snack Street ( a "must" for any visitor to Tianjin).You will be shown and told about the many interesting places along the way as you eat the following delicious food.
- Discover Tianjin by the local breakfast in the most popular local restaurant.
- We take you to find the best Fried Dough Twist of China. They can be salty or sweet, many flavors, our clients' favorite.
- Taste Tianjin Fried Cake at Erduoyan Cake Shop is a must.
- Mr.Li's Roast Chicken is a popular take-out food,the Tianjin locals always take a whole one home and share with the family.You will taste the Mr.Li's roast chicken wings which are cooked in a Chinese traditional way,totally different with the ones sold in McDonald's or KFC.
- Sweet hawthorn berry, a traditional snack.
- Goubuli steamed buns are known for their generous filling, which is succulent but not greasy. the Goubuli Shop has developed into a corporation with 89 branch restaurants opened in Tianjin.
- Tianjin Pancake, which is a most famous street food. You will be impressed by the funny way to make it.
Things To Bring
Bring comfortable shoes,sun hat and your appetite
Pick-up and Drop-off Service
Pick ups and drop offs: city centre hotels and central railway station. Other locations can be arranged, though a small charge may apply. Please contact me for more information.
The cost of a private MV is not included. If you prefer your tour via a private MV,
|The Number of People||COST|
Bookings are fully refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to the scheduled tour date. Within 7 days bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable.
At 8:30am on Thursdays, Fridays and the weekends.
Mondays to Wednesdays